- Provide team leadership
- Represent Virtual Product Development in cross functional project teams
- Provide simulation planning.
- Participate in cost and time estimations.
- Will apply simulation tools to proactively support new product development.
- Vibration Induced Fatigue -- Harmonic, Random Response, Transient Analysis
- Non-linear material analysis for Roll Over Protection Structures (ROPS).
- Define right analysis load input through Customer Usage Profile.
- Run detailed simulations on component, sub-system and vehicle levels.
- Participate in Advanced Engineering projects to further develop Structure and Durability analysis capabilities.
- Lead Engineers at an Off Shore Simulation Center in India.
- Define Analysis Specification and inputs.
- Follow-up to ensure analysis accuracy.
- Interest in developing and implementing new analysis technology and techniques in product development.
- Willingness to actively help through training, teaching and mentoring of other engineers.
- Experience in structural analysis tool
- Good communication skills
- Leadership capability
Aerotek - 11 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...