Barge Waggoner Sumner and Cannon, Inc. is currently seeking a graduate mechanical engineer with 1-2 years’ experience. Responsibilities include supporting senior engineering staff in the preparation of construction documents (plans / specifications / cost estimates), design of mechanical systems, and CAD drafting of mechanical systems.
Job Requirements: 1. BSME degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program required.
2. Engineer Intern (EI) certification or able to obtain within 1 year required.
3. Experience with Microstation or AutoCAD software required.
4. Ability to complete basic-level mechanical engineering assignments.
5. Experience with HVAC load calculation software a plus.
6. Experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM) Software (Bentley Building or Autodesk Revit) a plus.
Other Required Skills: 1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Ability to work well with others and accomplish goals in a team atmosphere.
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Barge Waggoner Sumner & Cannon, Inc. - 22 months ago