Blendtec is an awesome place to work. See why !
Behind every Blendtec blender is our award-winning Engineering team!
Would you like to drive product development with Blendtec’s leading edge Engineering team? If your answer is YES, Blendtec wants you! Mechanical Engineers who will shape the future of one of the most innovative, blender technologies in the world.
So what are you waiting for? See why Blendtec is an awesome place to work!
•Design of injection and compression molded, die cast, machined, thermoformed, and sheet metal components using 3D cad software (Solidworks).
•Create prototypes of designs using hand tools, machine tools, and rapid prototyping. You may also collaborate with engineering technicians, machinists, and vendors to create parts.
•Identify, complete, and document necessary testing to thoroughly validate designs.
•Join forces with manufacturing to resolve issues as new and updated designs prepare for production.
•Evaluate critical part tolerances and generate 2D prints used for quality control, incoming inspection, and assembly aids.
Blendtec is one of the fastest-growing product brands anywhere – and, to hear it from our hundreds of employees – one of the most desirable places to work. We have expanded our Orem facility and have many current and anticipated job openings.
- Take personal responsibility for projects, welcome new ideas with designs to make them better.
- Creative; have the ability to generate several innovative solutions to problems and select the best ones.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Team player; willing to work with the “best” of the best Engineering Departments
- Effectively use written and oral communication.
- Small kitchen appliances experience is beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Mechanical Engineering from a four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in 3D CAD, Microsoft Word and Excel.
At its core, Blendtec is innovation. With our greatest satisfaction coming from embracing new ideas, improving upon old ones, and, ultimately, making even better blenders. If you want to make a direct impact on company success... If you crave a pace that keeps up with your own personal drive... That's what you'll find when you blend your own skills with the Blendtec ideals of innovation, quality and humanity.
We offer great benefits to our employees: medical and dental insurance; professionally managed 401k; no cost life insurance for employee and dependents; short and long term income replacement disability insurance; incentive pay; employee discounts on company products; available three weeks of paid time off; education reimbursement; free blender; massage therapist; on-site medical clinic; fitness center with personal trainer; employee lunch cafeteria.
Blendtec runs criminal background checks, drug screening and E-verify on each new hire.
***Applicants must include reason for leaving for each previous employer.***
Blendtec - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard