Our Company designs, manufactures and installs large custom conveyor systems and material handling systems for the automotive and transportation industries. We are currently seeking Mechanical Engineers to join our team. We offer a creative, collaborative and challenging environment with a competitive base pay, overtime and a benefit package that includes an outstanding health and dental insurance program, a 401(k) retirement plan and paid holidays and vacations.
Our engineering team develops custom designs and takes those designs from conception to operation. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze and engineer the custom designed customer project;
- Attend customer bid-meetings, contract meetings and walk-throughs, as necessary;
- Create and revise project drawings as required;
- Create and release purchased parts, materials and equipment lists to purchasing;
- Create and release approved work orders and drawings to the shop and the field; and
- Provide on-site field engineering, as necessary.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in the CONVEYOR/MATERIAL HANDLING.INDUSTRY
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Microsoft Office applications.
- Background with FactoryCAD, Solid Edge and other 3D software, preferred
- Knowledge of structural steel elements, material handling and production systems
Central Conveyor Company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes the most qualified individuals without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran/military status, marital status or any other status protected by federal or state law, with regard to any term or condition of employment. Central Conveyor is committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from discrimination and prohibits harassment against any employee who is a member of these groups.