We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work on site at a client located in Corning, NY.
• Design of HVAC & plumbing systems including analysis, equipment selection, layout design and specifications.
• Surveying a wide variety of facilities and processes for energy conservation opportunities and subsequent energy analysis and modeling.
• Preparation of documents, client interaction and QA/QC.
• Process/Piping experience desirable.
AA/EOE, M/F/V/D. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 2+ years of Mechanical Consulting Engineering/Design experience is required
- Analytical skills, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, report writing and oral communication skills a must.
- Proficiency in Autocad & MS Office required
- EIT License is required.
CHA Consulting, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job