Over the past 75 years Columbia Machine, Inc. has become one of the world ’s leading manufacturers of concrete products equipment and palletizing solutions, serving customers in over 100 countries. Located just across the river in Vancouver, WA right off of I-5 and just 10 minutes from downtown Portland, Columbia Machine is one of Vancouver ’s largest employers. A family owned business since 1937, Columbia Machine offers a competitive benefits package including 80% employer paid medical benefits. If you are looking for a company that values its employees then log on to http://www.columbiamachine.com/ for more information. |
- Designs equipment and integrated systems for use in the concrete mixing and batching industry including structural designs for mixer platforms
- Produces high quality solutions within defined time constraints using complex analysis and engineering tools such as drawings, bills of materials, and specifications to communicate designs
- Collaborates with sales and marketing teams to utilize current information on industry trends, and market activities, and competitor ’s products in the development of new equipment designs and modifications
- Fosters quality improvements by conducting design reviews, testing new designs, and inspecting pre-released designs
- Participates in final product reviews and equipment approval sign-offs
- Regularly interfaces with the engineering team to share technical expertise
- Trains customers and service representatives (some travel required)
- Proficient in AutoCAD Inventor 3D modeling, 2D AutoCAD, and experience with FEA using Inventor preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical aptitude; has the ability to deal with abstract and concrete variables with a high attention to detail
- Excellent project management and technical, analytical, graphical and creative design skills
- Experience with analyzing job results and planning workflow
- Experience with automated machinery preferred
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience in batching/mixing design or related field preferred
- Five to 10 years of professional experience preferred
Columbia Machine offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short and long term disability, 401(k), incentive compensation, paid holidays, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. Columbia does participate in E-Verify.
Columbia Machine, Inc - 18 months ago
Columbia Machine offers the finest floor level palletizers, high level palletizers and robotic palletizers available today. Columbia...