needed for 12-month contract in Santa Clara
As a Mechanical Engineer you will join a multidisciplinary team developing a large scale complex electromechanical system used in the assembly of DNA.
Typical responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Collaborate with mechanical engineering lead and systems engineer on the development of electromechanical subsystems.
- Work with outside vendor to perform detailed design and fabrication work
- Direct the work of a mechanical technician
- Present results of your research in regular program reviews to management, the broader technical staff, and business unit collaborators.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and 4 years relevant industry experience
The following additional skills/experiences are highly desired:
- Experience in the mechanical design and assembly of highly sophisticated electromechanical systems.
- Expertise in the use of contemporary design and simulation tools (CoCreate)
- Excellent communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills and decision making ability
- Ability to excel in a multidisciplinary project team
- Masters or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Specific experience in the design and development of complex tools containing several multi axis robots and stages.
- Track record of success in mechanical design of sophisticated systems used in a production environment
- Working knowledge of vision systems and optics
- Experience with commercial ink jet printing
Concinnity Group can help you find the perfect employee to fit your needs, and hitting the target whether you’re looking to add to your core...