Perform reviews, assemble and prepare design modification packages
Develop models and design specifications of mechanical components
(education, skills, certifications, licenses):
- 2-4 years experience
- B.S. in mechanical engineering or relevant degree from an accredited university.
- Prior experience in the design of mechanical systems, preferably at nuclear power plants.
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparation of mechanical calculations.
Broad knowledge of industry and regulatory standards pertaining to the power industry a plus.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Good writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to be an individual contributor and work effectively in teams.