GP Strategies is a global performance improvement company providing a full spectrum of custom training, engineering, environmental and support services. Our clients include leading Global 500 companies and government organizations. We employ more than 2400 professionals who are the best in their fields.
GP’s Alternative Fuels Group designs and constructs alternative fuel stations for fuels such as liquefied natural gas (LNG), compressed natural gas (CNG) and hydrogen (H2). Typical projects involve mechanical pump and dispenser system design, including:
• P&ID development
• 3-D piping system sizing and design to ASME B31.3
• Cryogenic system design
• High pressure (3000-15000 psig) system design
• Component selection
• Pressure relief valve sizing and system design
• Thermodynamic calculations
Candidates will posses 1-5 years of mechanical engineering experience.
Experience requirements include::
• Cryogenic system design, fabrication, and start-up experience
• High pressure system design, fabrication, and start-up experience
• Centrifugal and positive displacement pump system selection and integration
• Familiarity with P&IDs
• Familiarity with pump selection and operation requirements
• AutoCAD 2D and 3D.
• BSME required or MSME desired
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
GP Strategies Corporation - 19 months ago
Option Six wants to close the book -- the jargon-filled training manual, that is -- on boring educational materials. The company creates...