Lead the field! Embrace freedom, flexibility and spirit. Work hard. Play hard.
That’s only the beginning of our story. . .
Founded in 1970, Henderson Engineers, Inc. offers mechanical, electrical and plumbing design services on a regional and national basis. Headquartered in Lenexa, KS, HEI is licensed in all 50 states with branch offices in Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, Tampa, Las Vegas, New York Metro, Bentonville, AR and Manhattan, KS. With over 400 employees, over 100 licensed engineers, and over 100 LEED accredited professionals, HEI is able to offer the quality and efficiency expected from our clients.
HEI designs systems for various facilities including retail, restaurant, healthcare, educational, corporate, governmental, hospitality, religious and industrial. Check out the "Portfolio" on our website to see a virtual tour of our past and present projects.
As a multi-discipline engineering firm, our core engineering services are supplemented with the following specialty divisions to allow our clients multiple design services from one prime source:
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer with 1 - 3 years of experience for our Dallas Branch O ffice . This individual will provide mechanical (HVAC) design support services on a variety of building projects. Specific position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fire Dynamics (fire protection engineering services and code consulting)
- Impact Illumination (award-winning architectural lighting design)
- Collective Tech (low voltage solutions including data, AV & security)
- Outcome Cx (fundamental, enhanced, retro and continual commissioning services)
- Technical design on assigned projects
- Assist in the production of construction documents (drawings and specifications) for new buildings, and for renovations and additions to existing facilities
Our ideal candidate will have a degree in Architectural or Mechanical Engineering and 1 - 3 years of relative HVAC design experience. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate success in the following skills and abilities:
HEI’s success is a direct result of quality individuals working together toward one common goal – long-standing client relationships. To this end, HEI is committed to the support and growth of our employees by providing several key benefits which include:
- Knowledge of building mechanical codes and the ability to perform accurate load calculations
- Mechanical/HVAC design capability in retail, commercial or related markets
- Knowledge of sustainable design practices
- Successful verbal and written communication skills - Project Management experience a plus
- Highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD and engineering modeling tools - Experience with Revit MEP preferred.
- Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality design
2006, 2007, 2009 - 2012 Finalist “Best Places to Work" – Kansas City Business Journal
- Competitive compensation and high bonus potential
- 401(k) with industry-leading match and generous profit sharing
- Casual attire workplace
- Flexible hours
- Family-friendly working environment
- Company-sponsored activities for employees and their families
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
2009, 2010 “Champion of Business” – Kansas City Business Journal
Named a “Fastest Growing Company” in Kansas City for 15 Consecutive Years – Ingram’s Magazine
HEI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/V/D
Henderson Engineers, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard