We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer who wants to have a big impact in an established company looking to grow its product. The right candidate will design, develop and test all aspects of mechanical components and assemblies related to casino games, cabinets and related equipment. Responsibilities will include demonstrating a thorough knowledge of mechanical design, concept, practices and meeting or exceeding required specifications.
- Applicants must have clear verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact well with coworkers, vendors and customers
- Have an understanding of mechanical human interfaces and their use in various automated kiosk-like units such as slot machines
- Have a strong sense of style and aesthetics as they relates to making a product eye-catching and unique
- Interface between designers, concept artists, mechanical engineers, and a variety of other engineers
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills
- Possess excellent research skills with the ability to learn and understand various markets and their needs as they relate to excellence in mechanical product design
- Functional with solid modeling engineering software
- Ability to perform basic stress and deflection calculations
- Ability to hand sketch and create mock-ups
- Intimate knowledge of human factors engineering and ergonomics
- SolidWorks knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with various materials and manufacturing processes
- Proven ability to work with production and manufacturing teams in creating designs with manufacturability and assisting in product risk assessment
- BSME, MSME or equivalent
- At least two years industry related experience with a successful track record in product introductions
- Two to five years of detail design project completion experience
- Solid modeling and sheet metal experience a strong plus
- Casino gaming experience is preferred
- Experience in mechanical and electronic consumer products a plus
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
Please submit resumes to the Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Please include salary history.
Salary to be paid commensurate with experience.
No Phone Calls Please!
Incredible Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package .
Incredible Technologies, Inc. - 13 months ago
Incredible Technologies (IT), located in the Chicago suburb of Arlington Heights, Illinois, was founded in July of 1985. IT is the largest...