Our client, an international engineering design firm is looking for a talented Building Systems Mechanical Engineer for there New York City office.
This is an opportunity to represent the Firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects and other project team members. Design large projects, prepare reports and specifications. Qualified candidate will have experience with federal, pharmaceutical, institutional and mission critical work. Healthcare experience is a plus
Current Mechanical Engineering PE registration preferred with at least 5+ years experience in the MEP consulting community.
They offer competitive salaries, career advancement, and comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and a generous paid time off program).
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of (5) years experience working in a consulting engineering firm.
- Current PE (P.E.) registration. - E.I.T accepted in lieu of P.E.
- LEED accreditation highly preferred, as well
- History working with projects such as federal projects, healthcare, pharmaceutical, college work and data center
- REVIT and the latest version of AutoCAD MEP experience required.
- Proficient in design and calculation software; MS Excel and Word
K. Jacobs Executive Search is a boutique search firm, specializing in recruiting talented construction and engineering professionals. We are, and always will be, a low-volume, relationship-based firm. K. Jacobs prides itself on the network we have built with both high quality employers and talented professionals.
Our deliberate and targeted approach ensures that every introduction we make furthers the goals of both candidates and employers. We understand the trusted role we play and hold ourselves accountable to highest ethical and professional standards. We are proud of our ability to match talented professionals to the needs of quality employers.
We look forward to receiving your application! All communication will be strictly confidential.
K. Jacobs - 13 months ago