Per Se|Technical is currently seeking Mechanical Engineerto perform accident reconstruction for mechanical damage and failures. This is a full time position located in New Orleans.
- In this key position you will perform engineering evaluations and accident reconstructon of failed consumer and industrial products, analyses of equipment and machinery design, and evaluations of industrial safety and accidents.
- Prepare oral and written reports that document observations, analysis, and conclusions.
- Other duties include gathering photographic evidence, conducting investigations to document onsite conditions and overseeing laboratory testing by third parties.
- Deliver expert witness testimony in deposition and trial.
If you are interested in being considered for this position please send a current resume to: 7708-MH1140@apply.maxhire.net
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- P.E. License
- 7+ years experience in design and/or construction of residential, commercial and Industrial / Products/ HVAC / Plumbing / Fire Sprinkler Systems.
- Project Engineering/Management experience
- Independent judgment; strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Per S Group, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard