Design, build and test complex electro-mechanical, fluidic, and pneumatic systems. Gain in-depth knowledge of tool requirements by assisting in process development. Characterize system performance to verify functionality and ensure system requirements are met.
- Design complex electro-mechanical systems and sub systems. Work in a multi-disciplinary group.
- Assist in process development
- Characterize design performance to verify engineering requirements are met.
- Manage suppliers. Plan and execute design activities. Ensure program objectives and goals are met. Update management on progress.
- Thorough understanding of fundamental engineering principles with a proven ability to correlate analytic data with empirical results.
- Hands-on equipment and tool operating experience (i.e. process experience).
- Experience in design of capital equipment for the semiconductor or related industry. Experience with nano-imprint and photolithography process systems a plus.
- Thorough working knowledge of designing an integrating advanced mechanical, electro-mechanical, pneumatic and/or fluidic systems. Complete understanding of design for machine shop practices and manufacture.
- Experience in the design of complex mechanisms, actuators, etc. Knowledge of motion control electronics and software.
- Broad knowledge of various manufacturing practices such as: Machining, welding, laser cutting, stamping, sheet metal processing as well as surface coating, plating, cleaning processes, etc.
To apply, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline, Ph.D.
- 5 -10+ years of relevant industry experience mechanical design experience in the semiconductor, web, converting or related capital equipment industries.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and/or Pro/E
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, self-motivated, ability to work in a team environment.
Rolith Inc. - 2 years ago