Four Year Mechanical Engineering (Bachelors or higher) + a minimum of 10-20 years of related experience
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Are:
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
•Construction project management. Construction related Mechanical Engineering expertise, including project management, scheduling, inspection, problem analysis, resolution and control.
• Must be able to work and communicate effectively with embassy personnel.
• Provide mechanical engineering subject matter expertise and project management support in construction of New Embassy Compound (NEC).
• Support the on-site US State Department, Project Director in managing work performed by prime contractor.
• Duration of assignment is 12 months or more.
• Follow-on assignments to embassies worldwide for periods of three months to three years..
Position is located in Moscow, Russia
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...