Summit Connections, Inc. has the knowledge, experience and connections to help you find the IT job you have been looking for to make your career a success. We work with key clients who are the leader in their industry and desire to hire the best of the best. We will assist you in making the right connection!
With over 15 years of experience in the Information Technology Staffing and Recruiting Industry, we will help you find the right path to reach the top.
Please contact us today for more information!
Excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer with controls experience in Atlanta, GA! Compensation package includes strong salary, bonus and full benefits.
Are you interested in working for a global leader in the automotive manufacturing industry? We have a opportunity for an Engineer with strong working knowledge of PPAP and PLC. This is a full time, permanent position in a thriving work environment.
- Responsible for design, development and installation of numerous types of equipment
- Installation will include a complete PPAP of equipment meeting required rates and abiding by all electrical, pneumatic and mechanical specs
- Implement preventive maintenance programs, responsible for support of production equipment, process improvements, capital spending, and equipment layout
- Strong experience in high volume machining/manufacturing environment
- Experience as a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer with strong controls background
- Experience with PLC based controls, transfer lines, dials, vision and conveyor systems as well as the tooling and fixturing of this equipment
- Must have the desire to be involved on the floor of the plant
- Experience troubleshooting and use of diagnostic
- Customer facing skills such as participating in and leading meetings
- Experience training/coaching in a plant environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Automotive manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with 5S and lean principles
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certification
ZipRecruiter - 18 months ago