A well-known client of ours from the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry is hiring a Mechanical Engineer for a contract opportunity.
- Identify opportunities for manufacturing process and equipment improvement
- Aid in the execution of projects from initiation to implementation
- Create and Modify work instructions
- Create and execute validation protocols and test reports (IQ, OQ, PQ, TMV)
- Create solid model parts, assemblies, and detailed engineering drawings
- Create and manage Engineering Change Orders (ECOs)
- Aid in compliance of Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) guidelines.
If the above description describes your current/past profile and it does interest you, will appreciate your response with an updated word copy of your resume. Thank you.
Ability to perform tasks related to analysis, execution, and support of transactional processes:
- A BS degree in an Engineering Discipline is required
- Capable of completing design and engineering tasks with minimal support
- Recent engineering graduate or 1+ years relevant experience in one or more of the following is required: o Mechanical design using solid modeling software (SolidWorks Preferred) o Fixture development o Mechanical assembly o Electro-mechanical assembly o Knowledge of component manufacturing processes (plastics, metals, and printed circuit boards) o Equipment implementation and troubleshooting o Manufacturing process development o Validation and implementation
- Strong technical writing skills for work instructions, qualifications, test reports, Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), etc.
- Medical device manufacturing and knowledge of the FDA regulated environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis is a plus.
- Knowledge of GD&T is a plus.
CareerBuilder - 30+ days ago