The Miami office is looking to add a Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares computer aided drafting documents.
- Performs engineering assignments that include hydraulic system design and mechanical system design for fire protection and plumbing.
- Applies basic engineering principles to support the development, design and implementation of fluid transport systems.
- Responsibilities include designing and developing plans, details, specifications, and system analysis, and documentation preparation for same.
- Works under the guidance of a senior engineer. Interfaces with other team engineers and outside technical providers.
- Write Summary Reports.
- Organize and maintain project files.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university. P.E. License preferred. At least 5 years of related experience. Knowledge of Physics & Mathematics Thermodynamics Fluid Mechanics & Dynamics Strength of Materials & Material Properties Heat Transfer Process Control. Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
T.Y. Lin International - 14 months ago
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...