Tetra Tech is a multi-disciplinary firm of consulting
environmental scientists and engineers with offices
throughout the United States. We are seeking a
Mechanical Engineer to join our Golden, Colorado office
and become an integral member of our team.
on complex projects, requiring familiarity with a
- Performs varied mechanical engineering assignments
broad range of engineering disciplines and the
reciprocal effects between disciplines/field.
modified standard procedures or by using methods
- Solves problems using a combination of standard and
developed in previous assignments, and by working
with other disciplines, vendors and contractors and
efficient solutions to the development of processes
- Candidate will use engineering principles to provide
and machinery based on cost, safety and time
experience is an important asset.
- Previous mining and/or consulting engineering
related design documentation.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills.
- Willingness to travel for business.
- Ability to document and track project tasks and
Process Piping, Material Handling, Mechanical Power
- The successful candidate will have knowledge of
Transmission, Pumps and Pumping Systems.
disciplines and understands the impact of their
- Experience in communication with other design
design on other design disciplines.
familiarity with AutoCad, MS Office, Numerical
- Strong computer-oriented skills including
(5) years of relevant engineering experience.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of five
Tetra Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Professional Engineering license would be a plus.
Req. Code : MMI MechEngr GOL 30112 kh
Division/Department : MMI
% of Travel Required : Yes
Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on resource...