Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Mechanical
Job Title :
Type of Position:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the oil & gas industry
- Working knowledge of API & ASME standards
- Candidate must be able to understand and follow verbal directions, follow established and written procedures, and effectively communicate information both verbally and written.
- Candidate must have excellent computer skills and must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work productively with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Candidate must be able to handle multiple concurrent tasks while managing and prioritizing his or her workload.
- Candidate must have strong leadership skills and ability to direct younger staff
- Candidate must pass a required drug test.
Candidate will lead the design development of multiple fast-paced projects in the upstream & midstream oil and gas industry. He or she will be responsible for the specification and selection of mechanical equipment and piping components such as pumps, separators, storage tanks, compressors, heat exchangers, fired heaters, flares, piping, valves, fittings, control valves, and safety valves. He or she will be responsible for coordination between engineering disciplines, participating in project planning activities, and support cost and schedule updates. Candidate may also be responsible for coordinating and distributing project tasks between other members of the department.
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...