Mechanical Design Engineer
Reports to: Supervisor
- Plan, organize, direct, control and implement design and development of mechanical design
for automotive instrumentation and electronics modules.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bullet point items that Identify the responsibilities of the position
- Responsible for mechanical design and development of automotive instrumentation and electronics modules.
- Interact with each department in EIBU and outside of EIBU.
- Interact with OEM customers and suppliers during product development.
- Interact with other Engineers and Designer group during product development.
- Capability of effectively communicating design direction to Design group.
(Degree Requirements, Certifications, Special Skills, Years of Experience)
BSME as minimum
Experience of automotive electronic module and/or instrument cluster Design Engineer
Experience of injection molded plastic component design and tooling
Experience of stamping component design and tooling
Experience of 3D CAD design (Pro-E experience is preferable)
Excellent team work and communication skills
Understanding of GD & T and tolerance stack analysis
Experience with standard office software such as word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.,
Working knowledge of illumination and chromaticity fundamental (Preferable)
Knowledge of FMVSS regulations
Experience with Class A surface(Appearance) products
Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for company sponsorship for employment visa status
Your ability to interact with your car's computer system might be pre-determined by its YNA. Yazaki North America (YNA) is a leading...