of equipment and materials purchased by
- Perform surveillance, inspection and examinations
WorleyParsons or customers of Worley Parsons located
at construction and fabrication sites.
reporting on the results of activities.
- Organization of meetings, detailed technical
NCR's, scheduling and documentation including
- Monitoring and tracking of project Action Items,
development of inspection reports.
- Complete Close-out Evaluations and Supplier
supplier quality management processes. In
- Determine areas of potential improvement in
conjunction with the Supplier Inspection coordinator
ensure that customer quality management requirements
and concerns regarding supplier performance are
being identified and managed effectively.
ensure clear understanding of technical requirements
- Review of contract terms and specifications to
and prerequisite verification and certification
supplier data submissions typically including;
- Undertake and/or coordinate technical review of
quality plans, process and personnel qualifications
and manufacturing records and certification.
when specified by the Supplier Inspection
- Chair or attend and record pre-inspection meetings
Coordinator and follow-up implementation and
close-out of agreed actions.
qualification tests in accordance with specification
- Witness of supplier process and personnel
requirements. Witness/review of supplier (first
party) inspection and test activities and records in
accordance with specification/code requirements in
accordance with approved inspection and test plans.
(second party) inspection and test activities as
- Competently undertake and document WorleyParsons
specified in approved inspection and test plans.
verification activities as specified in agreed
- Facilitate customer or independent (Third Party)
inspection and test plans.
control processes. Monitor supplier non-conformance
- Monitor supplier technical query and design change
and corrective action processes, and where
necessary, raise non-conformance notes and
facilitate disposition of non-conforming products
reports and inspection release.
- Facilitate review of final manufacturing data
input into supplier re-qualification and management
- Analyze and report on supplier performance for
- Verifying structural steel erection, welding, skids
system walk downs, hydro test, coating and
- Verifying installation of piping, welding, NDE,
completion and turnover of packages.
- Verifying installation of pressure vessels, pumps
preferred, or equivalent years experience. Thorough
- BA/BS in related field or applicable discipline
knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and
accepted procedures. Generally 7-10 years of
depth or breadth of expertise within the department.
- Preferred Certifications:
- Level II Radiography Film Interpretation
- Level II Ultrasonic Shear Wave Flaw Detection
- Level II Penetrate Testing
- Level II Magnetic Particle
- Certified Welding Inspector
- A.P.I. 510-570
- ASME B-31.3
- Possesses and is recognized as having a specialized
Interprets internal and external business challenges
with impact on the organization and recommends best
practice solutions. Contributes to implementation
plan development and program coordination.
applications in related field. Advanced analytical
- Advanced proficiency with applicable software
and problem solving skills. Accuracy and attention
to detail critical. Ability to meet deadlines and
manage priorities is critical.
English are essential to effectively teach what they
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in
know to other employees. Ability to transfer subject
matter expertise and understanding to other
employees and/or internal customers is required
regarding why work is performed the way it is and
how it impacts the broader organization. Strong
ability to persuade and influence others. Commitment
to customer service and ability to lead functional
project teams is important. Ability to maintain
confidential information is critical. Generally
characterized as a "Senior Contributor" with ability
to lead functional project teams within a business
unit or department. E4Very rarely requires
supervision and direction beyond providing desired
outcomes. Typically will regularly interface with
departmental staff and middle and upper management,
and frequently with outside customers.
employees include: Zero Harm, Action Orientation,
- General attributes required of all WorleyParsons
Building Effective Business Relationships,
Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change,
Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, and Basic
Leadership Skills. For Accounting positions,
appropriate level of understanding of GAAP. For
Human Resources positions, appropriate level of
understanding of applicable local, state, and
WorleyParsons Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
WorleyParsons Corporation puts its energy into energy and chemical plants. The US subsidiary of WorleyParsons Limited, the company is a top...