Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Southeast, GA
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Full Benefits, casual working environment
Provides leadership in implementing and or maintaining preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Driving preventative and predictive maintenance and work with other managers to ensure proper maintenance scheduling
- Working with the facility operations group to increase reliability while improving plant performance
- Enforce a safe work environment and ensure maintenance personnel are practicing best safe work practices.
- Identify opportunities to improve plant, property and equipment reliability.
- Lead Reliability Centered Maintenance efforts to minimize unplanned equipment failure.
- Develop, administer and upgrade predictive and preventive maintenance programs to improve equipment reliability and maximize manufacturing productivity.
- Work closely with maintenance and operations in the development of long-term equipment maintenance strategies and operator basic care, as well as support troubleshooting efforts through formal root cause analysis.
- Responsible for establishing and administering budgets for maintenance expense and capital work and managing against those budgets including explanation of variances.
- A Bachelors of Science Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or an Engineering field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in operations and reliability maintenance.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of reliability centered maintenance and ability to facilitate root cause failure
- Experience in preventive maintenance systems and predictive maintenance technologies.
- Experience with a computerized maintenance management system.
Monster - 30+ days ago