We are recruiting for a Mechanical Project Engineer with aircraft interiors experience to fill a need with a client in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
The Project Engineer will design, build and support current and new product offerings. This person will be charged with building of product specifications, design of machinery/controls, prototyping the machine(s), and industrializing the final design. This role requires a hands-on engineering approach working within a small team environment of engineers, build technicians, and suppliers.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university (Master's in ME desired but not required)
• 5-10 years of ME design experience including: structural, mechanical, hydraulic, controls and systems integration design experience in heavy equipment, automotive or customer machinery industries
• Solid modeling design experience (Preference for Inventor), including demonstrable experience in the use of solid model integration to define part-to-assembly construction and billing
• Project defensible experience in mechanics of materials, machine dynamics, hydraulics, fluid mechanics, and controls application
• Customer technical support experience is a plus
For consideration, forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thinkpath Engineering Services, LLC (TES) has been a global leader in Engineering and Design Services for over three decades. TES provides fully integrated, customized solutions in Engineering/ Design, Technical Publishing/Documentation and On-Site Engineering Support and Recruiting Services.
Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, TES has offices in Columbus, IN, Tampa, FL, South Plainfield, NJ, and Toronto, ON. Capabilities include engineering support (on and offsite), CAD services, contract/direct technical recruitment, technical publications, training and material handling systems.
- 2 years ago - save job