JOB TITLE: Facility Maintenance Mechanic 7
REPORTING TO: Maintenance Supervisor
Facility Maintenance Grade 7 Mechanic will ensure efficient completion of all TPM task and assist with capital projects.
- Maintenance of the Equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic electrical and mechanical problems.
- Effectively communicate with supervisors, other mechanics and outside vendors.
- Perform all responsibilities with good safety and housekeeping practices.
- Improve the performance and efficiency of the equipment.
- Attend all meetings/training as required
- Other duties assigned by management
Health & Safety/Working Condition
- Implementation and follow up of 5S, BOSS and Safety inspections in order to constantly improve
- Process owner of H&S Guidelines chapter 1 to 5 and 7 to 12
- Ensure that the equipment used in the Unit is in line with H&S Guidelines or local legislation
- Participate in the Employee representative meetings when required
- To improve personnel and safety
- To develop the Organization
- Process Improvement and 5 S
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Manager Plus experience preferred
- Good writing skills for reporting and documentation
- Must be able to work independently
- Communicates effectively with directors, managers, supervisors, operators, all levels of mechanics and outside visitors
- Self starter
- Ability to learn
- Takes direction well
- Shares knowledge with others
- This will be a first shift position.
- Ability to work as a team member with all levels of mechanics
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment in order to determine root cause
- Ability to communicate effectively
A level 7 mechanic should be a consistently good performer. The individual should be able to perform rudimentary tasks in all of the following areas and excel at one of them. A level 7 is expected to perform his / her duties to high standards in the areas of safety and timeliness and would be expected to share their knowledge with others.
- Run conduit
- Replace a motor
- Install a switch
- Isolate power and lock it out
- Use electrical test equipment
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Selecting the proper component on a repair or installation
- Works safely and cleans up after job is complete
- Operate power tools
- Accurate use of measurement equipment
- Use of all cutting and finishing equipment
- Trouble shooting
- Knowledge of the machines and equipment used in Facilities
- Ease of understanding unfamiliar equipment
- Ability to modify equipment to improve performance
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Certificate in Industrial Maintenance or equivalent
- Associates degree in Industrial Maintenance or equivalent preferred
Coty Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few of the celebs to promote Coty. It is one of the world's leading makers...