Our client, a Tech Fast 500 rich media advertising company is seeking a Media Analyst for their NYC office. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience with an understanding of digital ad campaigns. Experience as a digital media buyer with knowledge of the RTB landscape, including DSPs and trading desks is preferred.
This bleeding edge company with a fun work environment values an analytical mind with a love of data and metrics as well as a winning personality that enjoys working with clients to optimize campaigns for best reach and results. Responsibilities include monitoring campaign performance and evaluating cost, demographics, geographies, and personality attributes against client objectives.
- Stay on top of market trends in the space, discovering new products and ways to position current products to drive revenue
- Working within RTB platforms to buy space and optimize campaigns
- Analyze data at the campaign and category levels (i.e. historical data of all campaigns by common industries, goals, etc.).
- Communicate internally (educate Sales staff on what’s new!) and externally (build proposals and decks for clients)
- Work with the sales team to perform research, identify campaign goals, prepare sales proposals, and make recommendations.
- Assist in preparing client-facing campaign summaries.
- Experience with media buying, selling, optimizing or reporting digital advertising, preferably with an agency trading desk.
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (…you know pivot tables).
- Detail-oriented bent on reducing error.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, full of initiative, and ready to roll up your sleeves.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree from a 4-year college or university.
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.