Founded in 1999, QuinStreet, Inc. (QNST) is the leader in vertical media and marketing online, consistently delivering the right leads at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company’s full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients. QuinStreet is headquartered in Foster City, CA, with satellite offices worldwide.
The QuinStreet Media Associate role provides an opportunity to join one of the top online marketing companies in the world. Our media teams manage large scale websites and online campaigns that are viewed by millions of internet users each day. Our media portfolio is growing rapidly and to support our expansion, we are seeking talented people for the role of Media Associate to help develop and execute campaigns to drive traffic to our owned and operated websites.
The most important characteristics of success are high motivation, strong sense of ownership, strong written communication skills, analytical capability and intellectual curiosity.
- Designing compelling campaigns around media and trends in the Financial Services industry
- Managing the promotional activity of major campaigns launched on our sites
- Conducting extensive outreach and building relationships with online media platforms (news agencies, bloggers, industry publications and category experts)
- Setting strategies for website development and growth and engaging with a cross-functional team of developers, content editors and designers to successfully execute those strategies
- Researching keywords and search terms that support SEO strategy
- Manage tactical SEO initiatives including on-site optimizations, keyword analysis, link-building, site auditing
- Define & track metrics to measure SEO successes
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Communications or any related field with a minimum 3.3 GPA, from a top university preferred, any subject
- 0-2 years of experience in a marketing, project management role, or related
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Strong interest and demonstrated knowledge of Web and Social Media channels
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel or other analytical tools
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally and effectively through email and other online platforms (social media, blogs, forums)
- Some substantive work or university experience involving numerical analysis is preferred
- Prior experience in PR, marketing or sales development preferred but not essential for strong candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Clear interest in online marketing as a career
- Strong command of written English
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Quinstreet - 7 months ago