We’re seeking a seasoned Media Director to lead our media discipline. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED OUT OF EITHER OUR CHICAGO OR PITTSBURGH OFFICE.
We’re an integrated and collaborative agency, and the Media Director position is critical to achieving our engagement strategy. The Media Director oversees management of all media strategy and buying initiatives, while representing the Agency, its philosophy, vision and capabilities in the broader advertising and media communities. The Media Director will be responsible for media profitability, media best practices, and will be heavily involved in the agency’s new business efforts.
We have a passion for fresh thinking, challenging the status quo, innovation and creativity. Our highly collaborative environment ensures media’s strong integration with creative and all other disciplines. Our goal is to create game-changing ideas that generate exponential results.
• Leading media objectives and strategy development to produce outstanding work
• Presenting innovative, business-building media recommendations
• Providing insight and opportunities beyond expected advertising outcomes to bring additional value to clients
• Leading media’s participation in new business efforts across all offices
• Working closely with teams to ensure integration of media strategy and best practices
• Contributing to agency revenue growth and profitability
• Positive leadership, motivation and retention of media team
• Development of media staff and education of agency on all media matters
• Industry leader with 15+ years of integrated media planning and buying experience in an agency environment
• Expert in national and local media (TV, radio, print, out of home, and online – includes SEM, SEO, mobile, and the diverse digital media ecosystem)
• Demonstrated history of new business success including prospecting
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to captivate an audience
• Proven big picture thinker with an eye toward multi-channel solutions
• Builder of long-term relationships with clients, vendors and employees
• Exceptional strategic leadership abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
This position reports to the agency President and is a member of the senior management team.