The Media Investment Team (MIT) at ORION is responsible for creating and maintaining investment deals within all media platforms. These partnerships are used within the ORION clients and many other special programs that have been created with our sister agencies. The Media Investment Specialist position works in connection with the entire department including the Group Manager, Investment Specialists, Assistants and is required to meet all expectations of agency partnerships including delivering individual program revenue goals.
- Oversight, evaluation, and tracking of all contractual commitments made with media partners.
- Create and maintain relationships with local TV & Radio Stations, Sales Rep Firms and Ownership Groups.
- Create and maintain relationships with IPG Sister agencies.
- Responsible for delivering positions with media companies in all necessary markets to meet client needs.
- Responsible for cultivating relationships between inter-agency partnerships at all levels including supervisors and buyers.
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining P&L (Profit & Loss) reports for each client as well as each media partner in assign markets.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred 3-7 years of media experience- sales or buying.
- Strong negotiating skills are a must.
- Should have deep ties in the media community including agencies and media companies.
- Extremely competent in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Powerpoint a must).
- Experience with MediaBank and Salesforce is a plus.
- Trade Related experience is an advantage.
- Strong follow - up and organizational skills required.
IPG Media Brands - 13 months ago