Do you want to be the best?! Then come learn from the best! 360i is looking for an Associate Media Manager to join our growing team. This person must have the ambition to take the bull by the horns and want to learn, grow and partner with the best in class. This role requires Display marketing experience to develop strategies and implement paid media campaigns for a host of our Fortune 500 clients. This person must have a detail oriented mind with the capability to multitask and think outside of the box. The Associate Media Manager is a key component in the overall success of the team, our clients and 360i as they are responsible for planning, optimizing and reporting campaigns to meet and surpass the clients success metrics while also supporting the team where needed with other misc. projects and planning. This position requires collaboration with other Media teams as well as with Account Management, Analytics and Technology. If you're a team player that thrives on success, motivation and innovation and embraces a fast paced environment where the room for growth is endless then this position is perfect for you!
We're a next generation digital agency rooted in innovation and drive. We don't walk; we run. We don't follow; we lead. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are big, but our results are bigger. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change - the innovations that will move our industry forward in new and exciting directions.
We're continuing to evolve our marketing capabilities, having gone from specialty agency to digital AOR in just 5 years. And we've more than doubled in size over the last 2 years while doing work for world-class brands like Coke, Oreo, Smirnoff, Fisher-Price, NBC and JCPenney.
The digital world changes fast - and our employees are just as dynamic. Our backgrounds and strengths are diverse, yet we're all fueled by an innate curiosity that inspires us to blaze new trails and a shared belief in the power of the web to forge deeper relationships between brands and consumers. Ad Age named us an "A-List" agency AND a "Best Place to Work" and Fast Company's dubbed us one of 2011's "World's Most Innovative Companies".
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
- BA/BS in marketing or related field with 1+ years of online/digital media planning and buying experience in building awareness and advancing direct marketing goals
- Knowledge of 3rd party tracking and serving technology related to Display (DART, Atlas, etc.)
- Expertise in Display marketing a must; understanding of all digital media disciplines.
- Proven ability to synthesize data/results, identify trends/key findings and present innovative integrated media recommendations that go beyond existing scope of work to achieve clients' marketing and communications objectives
- Excellent communications (written/verbal), presentation and analytical skills
- Success executing complex, large scale campaigns flawlessly
- Productive relationships with media reps and internal teams that lead to successful campaign deliverables and high client satisfaction
- Demonstrated best practice in optimization techniques and overall campaign project management
- Innate curiosity and aptitude (staying abreast of trends and activities in the digital marketing and clients' business) that proactively demonstrate thought leadership and new ideas/recommendations
- Expert-level Excel and strong PowerPoint (PPT) skills