Service Area: The Exchange
Position: Media Operations Coordinator (MOC)
Functional Role: Client Accounting
Reports to: Senior Associate or Manager, Media Operations
Experience: 0-1 year
Current Position(s): Billing Coordinator/Assistant
Mindshare is a next generation marketing services agency. We believe brands aren’t simply driven by an idea or ideals. A brand’s value is driven through a series of exchanges with people. We use insights and analytics to map this value exchange and to design a growth strategy. We infuse this strategy with creativity to invent communications ideas. We action these ideas via our robust global network of 114 offices in 82 countries with $27.8 billion (Source: RECMA) in media billings. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the leading global media investment management operation that serves as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, and Mindshare.
The Media Operations Coordinator will work closely with the Client Accounting group on a day-to-day basis to complete the responsibilities listed below.
Job Skills & Requirements :
- Responsible for setting up quarterly billing logs to monitor incoming invoices against advertising campaign buys in DDS system
- Coordinate with Client Accounting Department in order to print invoices from database
- Responsible for approval process of invoices, which involves matching the invoice against the correct DDS buy, checking the ad-serving reports supplied by the media planning teams
- Research invoice issues, request missing invoices and information need to approve invoice
- Create vendor aging reports within an adequate response time
- Work with Client Accounting to resolve open payables and various vendor issues
- Run weekly open payable reports to keep management and planning teams informed of problems that arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration and communications
- Must be well organized and be able to multi-task
- Strong analytic skill a must
- Good communication skills
- Must be a Team Player
Mindshare USA, doing business as Mindshare North America, is a leading media planning and buying organization serving clients in the US and...