Media Production Coordinator will manage the administrative aspects of all projects from concept to delivery. Direct logistics for video projects especially production arrangements for our Leadership resources platform.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Manage the organization and completion of projects (primarily marketing and leadership).
- Write creative briefs and scope documents and manage the project management database.
- Secure travel and transportation for productions along with secure permits, location agreements and model releases.
- Responsible for payments to all contractors and suppliers.
- Manage on-site production coordination.
- Add content to and operate teleprompter for shoots.
- Strong logistics mind in handling staff and processes.
- Manage priorities and multiple assignments.
- Strong relational, communication and people skills.
- Ability to travel and perform tasks while on the road.
- Business experience in managing budgets and systems.
- Strong organization skills
- Event/Production coordination skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Production
- Five years work Event/Production coordination experience
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...