Media Reconciliation Specialist
One of the largest and most innovative media communications specialists in the world is looking for a Media Reconciliation Specialist. This position oversees the entire invoice reconciliation process and ensures that invoices are paid.
This position has the responsibility for the entire invoice reconciliation process, including identifying, tracking and resolving invoice discrepancies.
· Efficiently process accounts payable. Enters invoices to the Donovan Data System, an important function within the Client Budget Management process, and specifically within the Media Reconciliation process.
· Interact with vendors.
· Evaluate data within the Donovan System and make sound decisions and provide assistance to internal and external customers who require data from the systems.
· Act as primary problem solver concerning invoice discrepancies and is charged with following up for missing paperwork and authorizations.
· Make sound decisions about various client billing issues including budget reporting (plan vs. buy vs. invoice) discrepancy management, client invoicing and all related tasks.
· Responsible for writing of formal reports and procedures.
· Maintain frequent and ongoing communication, keeping the Finance Director informed and up to date about critical issues within the Media Reconciliation Group and make recommendations for their resolution. This position will work closely and continuously with these individuals, requiring strong oral communication skills to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally in person and by telephone.
· Maintain relationships with numerous professionals, inside and outside the firm, including managers, vendors and clients.
· Responsible for managing deadlines, reviewing and approving weekly payment runs, and ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
The ideal candidate will have accounts payable experience, a strong attention to detail, with outstanding follow-through skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
· 3+ years experience in accounts payable, media industry a plus.
· Must have prior discrepancy management experience.
· Experience with utilizing Donovan Data System is a plus.
· An aptitude and ability to work with numbers and financial information is essential, as is a high level of attention to details.
· A self-starter who exercises initiative and makes sound business judgments with outstanding follow-through skills.
· Must be a team player with strong communication skills and is able to maintain a positive attitude and demeanor.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to solve problems
We are an equal opportunity employer
Resolution Media - 2 years ago