Bulletin Intelligence delivers to senior corporate and government executives fully-customized briefings and dashboards that provide, as one Fortune 100 CEO described it, “The perfect antidote to information overload.” Clients include Fortune 500 companies and most large federal entities, including the White House. Our services include qualitative offerings such as daily custom briefings as well as quantitative offerings such as media measurement and competitive benchmarking. Each day, the Bulletin Intelligence team collects, evaluates, and summarizes content from across the world – a tremendous effort that is supported by robust methodology and technologies.
This is a part-time (20 hours per week), 2-4 month project for a detail-oriented QA specialist who is interested in helping us maintain and develop a critical data asset.
Resumes should be sent to .
- Manage and maintain worldwide media outlet database:
- Add new publications
- Approve names and characteristics (channels, audience sizes, publication frequency) of pending publications
- Reflect recent market changes (e.g. Newsweek no longer publishes a magazine, MSNBC.com recently became nbcnews.com)
- Upload latest audience data
- Investigate database anomalies and propose fixes
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Familiarity with national and international media outlets
- Problem solving skills
- Hands-on SQL knowledge a plus
- Experience in business intelligence and/or web analytics tools is a plus
Bulletin Intelligence - 10 months ago