Job Title: Media Specialist
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Summary: Responsible for coordinating with project staff to develop a marketing and public relations strategy for targeted counties in Middle Tennessee. The strategic plan will include marketing, public education, and outreach efforts. Duties include:
• Production and content of advertising, including message development
• Production of Webpage design and enhancements
• Production and content of printed materials,
• Production of creative promotional items,
• Coordination of all PR activities with Centerstone PR department, and
• Point person for the trade media.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication, English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
• Knowledge of youth culture, particularly in rural communities
• Comfortable working on Mac and PC operating systems
• Competency in Microsoft Office
• 1-3 years experience
• Knowledge of AP Style
• Experience using content management systems for websites, including basic HTML, experience with WordPress preferred
• Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong writing and editing skills
Some travel will be required for this position. Candidate must be a licensed driver with their own vehicle.
Centerstone is about neighbors helping neighbors get through difficult times - because everyone matters.