Deluxe Media leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe Media is a global company with presence in 6 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
We currently have an opening for a Media Specialist. This position will be located in Seattle, WA.
The Media Specialist will be responsible for providing still and motion picture imaging support for the Production Staff and Manager.
• Media File Management – organization and management of media files, incoming / outgoing, for workflows within department.
• Data Management – organization and management of data as associated to media files and workflow within department.
• NLE Systems Operation – management of Avid and Final Cut Pro systems for organization of editorial bins, and export of proxy media and metadata.
• Encoding Operations – setup and QC of encoding profiles for batch processing.
• Platform Services – ingest and permissions management of file assets into various client facing platforms managed within the department.
• Asset Inventory Management – management of incoming / outgoing asset inventory within the department.
• Still Image and Film and Scan Operations – operation of scanning technology and management of still image film elements within the department.
• Telecine Operations – SD telecine operations for 16mm and 35mm film elements.
• Stock Footage Editing / Metadata – editorial processes for segregation of stock content and metadata from dailies footage in feature films and television shows.
• Eye Match Editing - editorial matchback of dailies footage to finished masters of TV content for export of edit decision lists (EDLs) and keycode decisions lists (KDLs).
• Customer Service – as needed, customer interfacing for support of client facing platforms within the department.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Advanced experience with Avid.
• Advanced experience with Final Cut Pro.
• Advanced experience in file and data management.
• Experience with encoding workflows and software.
• Experience with media and metadata management in CMS platforms.
• Telecine operations experience a plus.
• Still image film scan / prepress operations experience a plus.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit the careers section of our website for additional information: http://www.bydeluxe.com/. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe Entertainment - 30+ days ago