This ISG Partners client has nearly twenty years of proven success a vision that will profoundly change business development. Helping their customers find their next client. They’re passionate about helping clients grow their business, and have earned a reputation as one of the expert lead generation companies in the marketing and advertising industry.
Our client’s web properties provides exclusive, curated actionable intelligence through primary research and interviews five days a week.
By joining our fun, entrepreneurial team culture and interacting with hundreds of executives, you’ll grow and refine your skills as an expert in marketing and journalism; enjoy a valued work-life balance; and be recognized as the expert in your field that you are.
This position within our company is highly accountable to each of our internal teams, our customers and our partners and vendors.
Position Overview: This position combines research, reporting, writing, editing and communications skills. The Staff Writer works a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Job responsibilities include staying current on marketing and industry news/trends, conducting interviews with senior level business executives, editing and publishing insightful content and updating social media channels.
What you’ll come knowing:
• 3+ years of journalism, writing experience.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• The value of a great company culture and professional curiosity.
• Ability to set clear expectations through effective communication.
• Setting high expectations and holding yourself and your team accountable.
• Expertise in PR, digital, social, mobile, media channels.
• Experience in budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
• Attention to detail
• Working and meeting goals independently as part of a collaborative team
Conduct daily phone interviews with senior level business and marketing executives
Publish content using Associated Press writing style to meet daily quantity and quality goals.
Report daily and monthly success metrics.
Read mainstream and trade publications to stay current on and forecast marketing and growth trends.
Assist in other non-traditional content related areas. For example, improving the company’s Web, social media, blog and online presence.
- Problem Solving
ISG Partners - 9 months ago