The Media Supervisor provides strategic direction and hands on implementation to our clients in support of their traditional and digital media campaigns. This includes maintaining strong relationships with client partners and their agencies and recommending changes in order to maximize campaign performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Develop, manage and execute strategic media initiatives
- Develop and maintain media plans
- Supervise development and implementation of targeted, innovative media solutions consistent with media strategies
- Develop RFPs, the final buy recommendation, buy summaries and campaign measurements
- Oversee metrics evaluation and optimization recommendations
- Supervise negotiation of media space
- Ensure that client goals, budget and target audience are reached
- Develop and present results decks highlighting the campaign results and recommendations for future campaigns
- Grow and develop the media team
If you meet the above requirements, send us a cover letter telling us why you would be a good candidate, your salary range requirements and your resume.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years agency experience in traditional and digital media planning (emphasis on digital), including a minimum of six months of supervisory experience
- Strong communication, project management and time management skills are essential
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- B2B, Consumer, e-Commerce, Automotive, Entertainment or Gaming experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the general advertising and campaign performance metrics
- Clear understanding of the media planning and buying process (multi-channel preferred)
- Strong analytics skills
- Understanding of media research tools and how to effectively use them
- Ability to understand client objectives and how they translate into media strategies
- Good understanding of digital media technologies
- Ability to manage day-to-day program execution
- Proficiency in computer skills—Microsoft Office, Media Research and Online serving/reporting tools
- Solid writing and communication skills, comfort level in presenting to clients and ability to sell the teams ideas to clients and media partners
- Good time management and organization habits with ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Solid team player, mentor and trainer to less experienced staff
- A personality clients and media staff will adore
Mediasmith, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive salary packages and a full range of benefits in a pleasant and very casual SOMA environment.
We are only able to respond to candidates selected for interviews.
Mediasmith - 16 months ago