Provide media team leadership within Moxie by applying expertise in all digital media principles to a client’s business. Works with media planning teams to translate the client goals and objectives into actionable items. This role is responsible for leading a group of planners while fostering integration/communication across all departments and partner Agencies.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
· Guide and drive media strategies for certain client account(s) and help to set overall objectives
· Build, maintain and grow client relationships and client business
· Oversee, author and/or constructively edit and review the writing of media documents (timelines, POVs, RFPs, plans, agreements, client memos, and correspondence from within and outside the agency).
· Prepare plan presentations and oversee preparation of media plan presentation elements
· Supervise, direct and review the development and implementation of specified media plans
· Lead weekly media meetings with clients and providing insight into weekly online media results
· Lead client presentations
· Build and maintain relationships with media publishers and internal agency counterparts
· Understand and adopt new trends and/or processes in Interactive Media for clients and for Moxie
· Managing the scheduling, posting, tracking advertising and compiling performance reports
· Maintaining knowledge of current online media trends and provide training to Moxie employees when necessary.
· Review site invoices and work with Accounting and Account Service to ensure accurate payment and prepare campaign reconciliations.
· Staying apprised of new and emerging technology, creative and programming applications for potential use for clients.
· Develop a successful team of media planners through coaching and mentoring; conduct annual performance appraisals and provide regular feedback
· Participate in Moxie Management Training Programs; using learned leadership skills to develop self and team
· Accurate and timely reporting of billable and non-billable time
· Other responsibilities, as assigned
Nature and Scope
Typically reports to Media Director
This position will have direct reports
May require overnight travel up to 10%
Years of Relevant Experience
3-5 years of Digital media planning experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
· Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology (i.e. Double Click DART, Atlas DMT)
· Preferred working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, and others
· Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Experience analyzing data and market research
· Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles; basic statistical analysis experience is a plus
· Strong leadership and managerial skills, guiding the junior staff
· Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
· Strong time-management and organizational skills
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues, and vendors
· Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or project
Moxie Interactive, Inc. - 11 months ago