The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is seeking a Media Technology Developer to lead the development and deployment of AV technology within the museum, |
including a major new wing. The individual will be responsible for designing, deploying, & supporting a sophisticated AV environment utilizing AMX, Teleconferencing,
and IP-based video and audio routing.
- At minimum, 3 years of AV technology experience including high-end projection, displays media playback and distribution and show control systems
- Advanced knowledge of digital video switching, routing, and extension
- At minimum, 2 years experience of professional control system programming (AMX preferred) with intermediate knowledge of related systems integration and programming methods, including systems architecting and field installation.
- At minimum, 2 years experience in audio system software( BiAmp preferred) configuration, programming, and support
- Proven ability to track and manage several projects simultaneously
- At minimum, 5 years experience with Windows operating system
- College degree or minimum of 3 years experience in a computer field, certified technical degree preferred.
Please submit cover letter and resume no later than February 22nd, 2013.
Be advised that due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to directly contact those candidates whose skills and background best fit the needs
of the position, however please check your inbox and junk mail for any correspondence. If you are a returning applicant, please note that cover letters
must be deleted, edited and then reattached to correspond with the position. No phone calls please.
The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is an equal opportunity employer. The Museum is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally
diverse staff committed to serving the needs of all our visitors and we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
Denver Museum of Nature & Science - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard