Medical Assistant I
University Medical Group
Mountain View, CA
An exciting opportunity exists to be part of the team at University HealthCare Alliance (UHA), a new medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics. We currently have a full time opportunity for a Medical Assistant I to work at one of our physician sites in Mountain View, CA.
Under general supervision, operates as part of the care team performing a variety of functions such as injections, vitals, provide patient comfort measures, scheduling treatments, and triage patient phone calls.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School graduation/GED equivalent required
- Completion of valid medical assisting program
- Current CPR certification preferred
- 1 year of related experience in ambulatory care environment
- Experience in Epic preferred
We invite you to send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com . Please include “Medical Assistant I “in the subject line.