University Healthcare Alliance (UHA) has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Assistant II (Float). The Medical Assistant functions as a member of the patient care and front desk team and augments temporary manpower requirement of UHA Clinics when needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com . Please include "Medical Assistant II(Float)" in the subject line.
- High School graduation/GED equivalent
- Current CPR certification
- Certification as a Medical Assistant within 12 months of hire date:
- AAMA - American Association of Medical Assistants
- CCBMA - California Certifying Board of Medical Assistants
- AMT - American Medical Technologists Certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- Traveling and commuting required; must provide own vehicle for commuting (mileage is reimbursed)
- 3-5 years experience as a Medical Assistant
University HealthCare Alliance - 30+ days ago