UHA is seeking a Medical Assistant II to join the University Medical Group team. The successful candidate will assist providers by greeting and identifying patients, escorting patients to exam rooms, identifying purpose of patient's visit, and preparing patients for office visit by weighing patient and taking vital signs. The Medical Assistant II will also perform minor medical procedures and other tasks associated with patient care within the scope of their certification.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: UHACareers@UHAhealth.org . Please include "Medical Assistant II" in the subject line.
- High School graduation/GED equivalent
- Current CPR certification
- Certification as a Medical Assistant within 12 months of hire date:
- AAMA - American Association of Medical Assistants
- CCBMA - California Certifying Board of Medical Assistants
- AMT - American Medical Technologists Certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- Traveling and commuting required; must provide own vehicle for commuting (mileage is reimbursed)
- 3-5 years experience as a Medical Assistant