An exciting opportunity exists for a Lead Medical Assistant with University Medical Group in San Jose, CA affiliated with University HealthCare Alliance (UHA), Stanford Hospital & Clinics' new medical foundation.
The Lead Medical Assistant functions as a member of the patient care and front desk team. He/she will serve as Team Leader for the site, fill-in or act as supervisor in the event of supervisor's temporary absence, and assists managers or supervisors in performance of management responsibilities such as tracking time/attendance, monitoring daily duties and providing feedback and guidance to staff, responsible for overseeing the work output of others. Staffing and scheduling of front desk team.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to UHACareers@UHAhealth.org . Please include "Lead Medical Assistant" in the subject line.
- High School graduation/GED equivalent
- Current CPR certification
- Certification as a Medical Assistant within 12 months of hire date:
- AAMA - American Association of Medical Assistants
- CCBMA - California Certifying Board of Medical Assistants
- AMT - American Medical Technologists Certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- 3-5 years experience as a Medical Assistant
University HealthCare Alliance - 8 months ago