DeKalb Medical Primary Care Division is currently seeking PRN/Float Pool Medical Assistants, to join our team!
This job is a great opportunity for MA professionals seeking schedule flexibility and a chance to diversify thier physician practice experience. As it encompasses clinical staffing pools for practice locations in and around the greater Atlanta area. Staffing pools typically support practices in close proximity to any of our 3 hospital campuses - Dekalb Medical at N Decatur Rd, DeKalb Medical at Downtown Decatur and DeKalb Medical at Hillandale.
Our program welcomes EXPERIENCED Certified and/or Registered Medical Assistant Professionals!
We offer the best to the best:
· Flexible scheduling options
· Thorough training and orientation
· Possibility to move to a benefit-eligible position after six months
· Pay increase based on job performance
· Valuable experience in a variety of settings such as pediatrics, family practice, internal medicine and specialty practices
Job Type: Temporary/ Contract/ Project Years of Experience Required: 2+ Years Education Level : Certification Salary Range: Minimum Hire, $12.81/hr - Maximum Hire, $16.65/hr *based on applicable professional experience
- Must pass extensive pre-employment criminal background, reference and drug screening
- Ideal candidate will have high energy-level and a positive attitude
- Must be able to easily adapt to new work environment and be highly dependable
- Must posses excellent verbal & written communication skills, and be able to work well with physicians, patients and staff.
DeKalb Medical - 7 months ago