Experienced Medical Assistant for clinic practice needed.
The Medical Assistant is a key member of the Clinic Practice and provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
Graduation from a Medical Assisting training program and at least 2 years of experience is required.
- Provide overall support for Physicians and office operations.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Gives injections and assists with lab testing and Phlebotomy.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
- Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Screens telephone calls for referral to physician.
Newton Medical Center Kansas
- 2 years ago - save job