To function as a member of a team and complete all daily tasks to ensure smooth day to day operations.This position is located in our Women's Health Brookline practice. OBGYN experience preferred.
- Take vitals when necessary
- Room placement
- Record patient history, chief complaint, pharmacy info, prescription list, etc into EMR for physicial
- Supply ordering
- Stocking of rooms
- Ordering radiology tests, obtaining prior auths
- Requesting and obtaining referrals for patient visits and surgery
- Front desk support - phone triage, appointment scheduling, co-pay collection, etc.
- Assisting surgeon with in office procedures
- HS Diploma- Graduate of a medical assistant program preferred.
- Customer service skills required
- Past work experience in a medical office is preferred; OBGYN experience a plus
Steward Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job