WPMC is looking for full time or part time Medical Assistant (MA). Must be available to work weekends and evenings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual preferred. Completion of Skills Inventory Sheet.
- Must have the ability to satisfactorily speak, read, write and understand English for effective communication.
- Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule and adheres to all attendance and tardiness policies based on the company Procedures for Absences & Tardiness
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED. Completion of Medical Assistant course through a Federally accredited, State licensed vocational/technical school.
1-2 years as Medical Assistant required. Emphasis in family practice and/or Urgent Care. Managed care experience preferred
Active Certified Medical Assistant; Active Certified CPR.