Family Practice - Monroeville
Family Practice - Forest Hills
Cardiology - Monroeville
Internal Medicine - Monroeville and North Versailles
Infectious Disease - Monroeville
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program.
- Knowledge of a computerized practice management system.
- Ability to navigate and use computer applications.
- Displays excellent customer service skills.
- Responsible for rooming patients, taking vitals, phlebotomy, prescription refills, obtain authorizations and other clinical duties assigned.
- Proficient in e-prescribing / Electronic Medical Record.
- Follows protocol for triaging phone messages
- Follows all HIPAA protocols
- May be required to work at other offices as needed.
- May be crossed trained for front office responsibilities
- Other responsibilities as determined by the scope of the practice.
Premier Medical Associates - 18 months ago