Responsible for providing clerical Medical Secretary support and assisting the physicians with clinical procedures. This role functions as the primary link between the patient and the practice. In addition, serves as liaison between the practice and outside support services.
1. Vocational/Technical training and/or a minimum of six months job-related experience or equivalent is required.
2. Strong Medical Secretary background.
3. Ability to format, proofread letters and possess good communication skills.
4. Ability to pass computer skills test and medical terminology test required.
5. Caretracker expereince preferred.
Kent Hospital - 21 months ago